Terms and Conditions
Where possible prices will be held for the duration of the financial year. However, where some items are subject to market fluctuations, prices may be adjusted. We will endeavour to keep any price changes to a minimum.
Items Offered on Sale or Promotion
Discount prices are available only whilst stocks lasts, not all sizes or colours may be available, no other discounts apply unless otherwise specified. Offers available for a limited time period may be withdrawn at any time.
We reserve the right to change the specification of our products as part of our policy of continual product development.
Following our policy of continuous improvement, we reserve the right to make amendments to specifications where necessary.
- All invoices should be paid within 7 days.
- To pay by credit/debit card or BACS transfer, please contact Finance Team, on 01482 879996 option 2.
All delivery queries should be reported to our Customer Service Team within 7 working days of receipt of goods.
Goods from stock may be returned provided they are returned in their original packaging and are fit for re-sale in all respects.
When returning stock items, you will receive a 2-part document:
- A green collection note to be returned to the delivery person after signature.
- A yellow credit advice for you to keep. Once goods have been inspected, you will receive a white credit note through the post.
Furniture is usually manufactured specifically to your order, and is therefore generally non-returnable. A significant re-stocking charge may be incurred for the return of such goods. Please ensure that product codes, dimensions, and fabric colours are correct and clearly shown on your order. If you are unsure about any aspect of your order, please contact our Customer Service Team who will be happy to help. Tel: 01482 879996, Email: email@example.com
Our Customer Service Team are able to source non-stock items not shown on the website. Please ensure that non-stock items are checked and any discrepancies are notified to us within 1 working day following delivery as we have a limited timescale to report items damaged in transit.
The use of Gift Vouchers fall under the following terms and conditions:
- In order to purchase goods from Supplies using a Gift Voucher, you will need to register for an account with us through our website www.supplies.org.uk
- The Value of the Gift Voucher will be credited to your account.
- Goods ordered through our website will be delivered carriage paid to the customer’s designated address.
- For orders above the value of the Gift Voucher, Supplies will invoice the customer direct. Standard Terms & Conditions apply.
- All Gift Vouchers are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Where products purchased with a Gift Voucher are returned, monies owing will be refunded by a Gift Voucher.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
All deliveries of Stock lines are free of charge and will normally be made within 5 working days from receipt of order.
When we deliver your order you will asked to sign your name on an electronic PDA carried by our delivery person. The PDA will display details of your order and each parcel will have a unique barcode label which will identify your order number and parcel number. The delivery person will also provide you with a paper copy of the delivery note and the invoice. Should you require a duplicate copy of an invoice then go to My Account – Invoices, select the invoice and click View Sales Invoice and then click Download PDF.
If an item on your delivery note is marked "To Follow" your order has been accepted and the goods will follow automatically once our stock has been replenished.
Stock items can be collected from warehouse at Gibson Lane South, Melton, click here to view our find us page. An authorised order and proof of identity are required. Please place your order in advance and contact our Customer Service Team stating the date and time you wish to collect.
Collection Times are: Monday to Thursday - 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Friday - 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
Employees of East Riding of Yorkshire Council are able to purchase Stock items from the webiste. Please go to downloads page..
If you need to place repeat orders on a regular basis please use the My Account - My Saved Baskets facility on the website to place your order.
Sustainable development and protection of the environment is important to us. We aim to source and offer an ever-increasing range of products which are kind to the environment. Customers ordering products with the eco logo will be contributing to the global aim of sustainable development. We welcome customers comments regarding environmental products.
We take our responsibility under COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) regulations very seriously. Provided our products are used responsibly, no problems should be encountered Data Sheets can be downloaded from the website.
Please ensure that direct delivery items are checked and any discrepancies are notified to us within 1 working day following delivery, as some suppliers only allow us a limited timescale to report items damaged in transit. Direct Delivery items are often made to order, so please be aware that returns are not always possible and where they are a handling charge would normally be applied.
- To provide a prompt, efficient service.
- To achieve overall cost savings for the customer.
- To improve the procurement experience for our customers through the provision of a comprehensive, professional purchasing and supply service.
- To provide the customer with a simple, time saving, and effective system for the supply of goods and services, including compliance with EU Directives.
- To respond to customer requests in a positive manner.
- To provide information and advice on the products and services we supply.
- To react positively to rectify errors.
- To be aware of new products and trends in our marketplace.
- To buy local where this delivers best value.
How to Order
Telephone your order to our Customer Service team on 01482 879996
Our Team are available: Monday to Thursday - 8.00am-5.00pm Friday - 8.00am-4.30pm
Supplies accept all orders produced by e-ordering systems such as Sage, SIMS, P2P etc.
The Supplies catalogue is available to download in various formats by clicking Downloads at the top of each page If you require assistance in downloading any of the file formats or require the catalogue in any other format, please call us on 01482 879996 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you prefer, you can email your order to email@example.com
Post to: Supplies, East Riding of Yorkshire Council, Gibson Lane South, Melton, East Yorkshire, HU14 3HH
We continue to update our website to make your online ordering experience even easier. This year we have a fresh new look, an improved search function, and a user-friendly structure to help you find what you need, when you need it.
We Welcome Your Feedback
Supplies are always eager to hear what you think. If you want to send us your comments or suggestions about our products or service, we really will listen to what you have to say.
We want to make sure our products have the kinds of features and functionality that will be useful to you and allow us to give you the best value that we possibly can.
Your feedback is really important to us in striving to build and develop our website and to improve our Service.
Joanne Holland is the Marketing and Administration Officer for Supplies and welcomes all comments on the service.
You can contact Joanne by telephone on 01482 879996 or firstname.lastname@example.org