SUPPLIES are the purchasing and distribution unit of East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
We are the major supplier to establishments in education, social services, magistrates, emergency services and local authority administration within the areas of the East Riding of Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire, Hull and Doncaster.
Supplies is a one-stop shop for all your educational and office resources. Offering highly competitive prices and products ranging from Stationery and Cleaning products to Early Years and Sport Equipment.
Under the Local Authorities (Goods and Services) Act 1970, Supplies are also able to supply to Approved Bodies, which include:- Registered Charities, Parish Councils, Community associations, Non-profit making playgroups, Scouts and Guides.
- To provide a prompt, efficient service.
- To achieve overall cost savings for customer.
- To improve the procurement of our customers through the provision of a comprehensive, professional purchasing and supply service.
- To provide the customer with a simple, time saving, and effective system for the supply of goods and services, including compliance with EU Directives.
- To respond to customer requests in a positive manner.
- To provide information and advice on the products and services we supply.
- To react positively to rectify errors.
- To be aware of new products and trends in our marketplace.
- To buy local where this delivers best value.
Value For Money
- Supplies operates on a not for profit, cost recovery basis, resulting in minimum on-costs for our customers.
- All products are purchased using EU Public Procurement Directives. All goods purchased from Supplies are compliant with EU and UK legislation.
- Local established Supplier to the education sector for over 40 years.
- Loyal customer base.
- Consolidated invoices and online statements - To save you time and money